BINTAN - 2D1N Stay at Nirvana Garden Resort + Ferry + Land Transfer + Activities!
- Return Ferry (SIN-BIN-SIN)
- 1 Night stay at Nirwana Resort Hotel with Breakfast ( Nirwana Room )
- Land Transfer (Pier-Resort-Pier)
- Free Wifi @ Selected Location
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- 1 Seafood Lunch/Dinner at the Kelong Restaurant (minimum 02 to go)
- 1 x Activity Pass per person
Activity Pass Includes:
- 01 game of bowling(exclude shoe and socks rental)
- 01 Flying Fox
- 10 Pellets of air rifle shooting
- 10 arrows of archery
- 60min cycling
- 30min body board
- 30min kayak
Assemble at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal #01-21[Must be at least 90min Earlier from departure time]
0910 hrs: Depart by high speed ferry to Bintan [Actual Ferry Time is Indicated on your Voucher]
0910 hrs (Bintan Time): After Immigration Clearance, Transfer you to the Resort.
- Pick up and transfer to Resort
0700 hrs: Morning breakfast at hotel
0900 hrs: Free time at own leisure
1200 hrs: Check out of hotel
1200 hrs: Assemble and transfer to Ferry Terminal
1435 hrs: [Actual Ferry Time is Indicated on your Voucher] (Ferry Ticket is Fixed, cannot be change)
- Itinerary is Subject to change without prior notice
For Grabpay/Paynow/Paylah/Bank Transfer Only.
Not available for Paypal Payment.
Travel Period: Till 30 June 2019
- Peak period: 19 & 20 April, 18 & 19 May 2019. (minimum 2 night stay & surcharge of $130 Nett per room per night)
- All bookings once confirmed are non-refundable, no amendment & no cancellation.
- Extension to 3D2N will get you "Set Lunch at The Poolside Restaurant".
- Confirmation of bookings is subject to room availability.
- Child Age (2yrs to 11 yrs)
- Rooms are subject to Availability, Best to call in to check before purchase
- Hotel Check in time 15.00 pm & Check out Time 12.00 noon – Indo time (GMT+7)
- Minimum 2 guest to go
- Please state your preferred ferry time in the comment box when doing Booking
- All activities are subject availability, sea and weather condition, any changes are subject to Hotel’s discretion
- Strictly no refund of cash or exchange of any unused meals or activities
You are not logged in. Please LOGIN